In lieu of Spring and this beautiful weather we have been having, I wanted to share with you these colorful and delicious Rice Krispies Party Bites. Did I also mention they are super easy to make? I made them for my friends 30th Birthday Party. You can see more of the event details HERE.
For these Party Bites I followed the recipe on the back of the Kellogg’s Rice Krispies box. You may use any recipe or cereal you would like to make these tasty treats your own.
Rice Krispies Party Bites
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 container of Nonpareils
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered 1 inch cookie scoop, scoop out slightly cooled batter and form into a ball using your hands. Make sure you hands are greased with butter or cooking spray!