Growing up I never cared for stuffing. I tried it over and over again and just couldn’t get into it. Until… I discovered Stuffin’ Muffins! This has now become one of my favorite side dishes on Thanksgiving!My mom has an amazing and EASY recipe for stuffing and since it is always a hit, we would always run out. You can’t run out of stuffing especially when you need it for leftovers! So a few years ago we decided to not only stuff the bird but make extra stuffing and bake it in muffin tins. This way it is easy to serve or eat individually.
You will need:
- 2 Boxes of Town House Crackers
- 3 Sweet Onions Chopped
- 1 egg beaten
- water to moisten
- Turkey Gravy (if desired)
- Paprika (if desired)
- Muffin Pan
- Crush crackers in a bowl and add beaten egg and a little water to moisten.
- Dice Onions and sauté in pan until clear.
- Add onions to crushed cracker mix.
- Grease muffin tins and fill with stuffing
- Top with Paprika or Turkey Gravy for more flavor
Cook on 350 for about 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Serve & Enjoy!